Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website
- RT @AndreMiracle2: #Instagram 1000 Followers/Likes 50 rb. 2000 Followers/Likes 80 rb. Via BCA. 082126247034 / 25E3DC31. 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Our Cost of Living in Panama
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Cost of Living - David, Panama, January 2014
- 2. Why Panama?
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- Crossing the Panama - Costa Rica border
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Volcan | Sitio Barriles | the Barrels Archaeological Site
- Fish Soup?
Category Archives: health care
A flyer fell out of a package of trash bags so I picked it up. I know that there is dengue fever in Panama, and that the authorities are working hard to prevent it and educate people on mosquito control. … Continue reading
I recently met someone who takes doing good deeds extremely seriously. I met Tom McCormack and learned a bit about all the amazing things he does in Panama. It started with my good friend Haydeé who is a special ed … Continue reading
I was many months overdue for a cleaning and checkup, so I figured it was my turn to see the dentist. This was accomplished in short order for $30, and cleaning was done by the dentist himself. I’ve had trouble … Continue reading
Ma had a follow up appointment with the GP, Dr Luz Visuette at Mae Lewis Hospital. I went along for the appointment this time so I was able to observe. I found the doctor kind, caring, thorough, and very competent. She … Continue reading
Ma went back to see the eye doctor. It’s dryer and windier here now so her allergies and dry eyes were bothering her more. She got some different eye drops and a referral to an allergist. Again, we just showed … Continue reading
Dental care is less expensive here in Panama. People travel here for care and even with travel expenses, they save money. So, we decided to wait until we were here to get any further dental care. My husband needed a … Continue reading