Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft "City"
- Our Cost of Living in Panama
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Crossing the Panama - Costa Rica border
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Our Cost of Living in David, Panama – September 2013
- 1. About
- Cost of Living - David, Panama, January 2014
- 4. Useful Links
- 2. Why Panama?
Tag Archives: cooking
Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life I used to get asked a lot – “What are you going to DO with yourself all day, now that you won’t be working??” This is what I did with myself yesterday. It … Continue reading
Guandu are pigeon peas, and very popular in Panama. Guandu con arroz (with rice) is a traditional Christmas dish, so guandu are very expensive around that time. Many people grow them in their yards, including a number of my neighbors … Continue reading
I’ve been making tortillas for a while but yesterday I was instructed by the pro, who was instructed by her grandmother. It starts with corn. I know, it looks like chicken feed or something, but you can turn this into … Continue reading