Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- Our Cost of Living in Panama
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Visiting the New Locks of the Panama Canal
- The Push Button
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- 2. Why Panama?
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Cicadas, Hawks, and a Day in Panama
- Volcan | Sitio Barriles | the Barrels Archaeological Site
- Dangerous Snakes
Tag Archives: fire
Weekly Photo Challenge: Future Tense “Grab an image from your world that holds the promise or portent of the future.” It’s summer and dry season in Panama. Brush fires are common. While I was away there was one in my favorite … Continue reading