Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Our Cost of Living in Panama
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Achievement
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Signs
- Crossing the Panama - Costa Rica border
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Making Tamales
- 2. Why Panama?
- a Trip to the Dentist
- English, or Spanish? Expat Gringos in Panama
Tag Archives: fire
Weekly Photo Challenge: Future Tense “Grab an image from your world that holds the promise or portent of the future.” It’s summer and dry season in Panama. Brush fires are common. While I was away there was one in my favorite … Continue reading