Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nighttime
- Our Cost of Living in Panama
- The Push Button
- The Bus Home from Panama City to David
- Thinking of Leaving the United States?-Pulled or Pushed?
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Cost of Living - David, Panama, January 2014
- Produce in Chiriqui Province, Panama
- Buses, Planes, New Countries!
- Crossing the Panama - Costa Rica border
Tag Archives: fire
Weekly Photo Challenge: Future Tense “Grab an image from your world that holds the promise or portent of the future.” It’s summer and dry season in Panama. Brush fires are common. While I was away there was one in my favorite … Continue reading