Were were riding our bikes yesterday afternoon and saw this tree. If you come by this tree you will look up. It’s because of all the noise coming from there. It’s full of parrots, and they have a lot to say! All those spots silhouetted against the sky are green parrots. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many together in one place, or heard such a racket coming from a tree.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Find Spanish Books and lots more on Amazon!Amazon.com
If you use this link to buy something, it will send a few cents my way to help with hosting costs. Thanks :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Crocodiles in Panama
- a Trip to the Dentist
- Albrook, the Panama City Bus Station
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Dangerous Snakes
- Shopping for Fabric in Panama
- Cost of Living, August 2015
- Adjusting to a New Country, Culture, and Life
- Catching a Domestic Flight at Tocumen Airport, Panama City Airport