A grandson!

On a personal note, if you will excuse a very excited new grandma….

baby

My daughter’s son, my first grandchild, born this afternoon. Mom and dad and baby are all doing fine! Β We’ve known for months of course, but it’s still almost unreal. Wow

This entry was posted in Panama and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to A grandson!

Congratulations Grandma!

Thank you πŸ™‚ Pretty amazing, eh?

• indacampo says:

You know, I’ve been saying for years that I’m in no rush to be a Grandma. Our kids don’t have partners and don’t seem ready to settle down. Having said that a few of the younger people we know here have just had babies and I haven’t lost the touch to “Baby Whisper”.

Yes, it is pretty amazing! πŸ™‚

My daughter is 33, with her husband for many years, so it’s time. It’s harder now I think with jobs, careers, economic concerns, etc. How do you put it all together and manage so many things at once?

2. Oh boy!!! What a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations Gandma!!!! Cheers!!

3. daniellajoe says:

Congrats Abuela!!! He’s adorable πŸ™‚

4. joeltc1 says:

My wife is now a grandmother-congratulations! XO

5. He’s absolutely gorgeous! I know you are excited to see him in person. Congratulations.

6. Jolene says:

Sweet baby boy. What have they named him? I know you cannot wait to hold him!

7. Sunni Morris says:

Congratulations Kris! Cute baby. What’s his name?

Sunni

8. tombseekers says:

Congratulations to all!

9. Allison says:

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats to the parents and, of course, to thefabulous grandparents!

Aww, thank you so much πŸ™‚ I had nothing to do with it, but now I believe I have a job to do – spoil the kid as much as possible!

10. Congratulations, Kris!!! He’s a gorgeous baby!xo

11. cheryl says:

LIFE IS GOOD…..especially when we get to share it with fabulous families and friends. I never knew how truly wonderful it could be until having my first grandchild. May he be blessed with love curiosity and a sense of adventure.

12. oldsalt1942 says:

Congrats!

13. Patrick Keilty says:

Congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa. We are very happy for each of you, as well as your daughter and her family. Long life, good health, and happiness.

Wow, what a great surprise to see you pop up here! How is everything with you both? I hope you are doing well, and everything is good with your daughters. Thanks for the congrats! πŸ™‚ It’s pretty exciting for sure

14. joeltc1 says:

Reblogged this on FindingMySelfinPanama and commented:
    My wife is now officially a grandmother to Camden!

15. sunnymikkel says:

Congratulation and may there be many more. We have 7 Grandchildren, the youngest being 5 weeks (they have 2 under 2) and you bet we will be Skyping and Facetiming once we are in Panama. We leave California August 1 and when we get to David sometime (we are moving to Pedasi), we would love to meet you both, you have the greatest blogs.

Thank you, and congrats on your family and the new baby who just arrived in yours. Thank goodness for Skype and internet! I think of how many families in years past took off for far places never to see many loved ones again. We are so lucky that we can keep in close touch. Please let us know when you get settled in here. We want to visit your area anyway and it would be a pleasure to meet you in person.

16. First time visitor here and this is the post I see….awesome! I am too a first time grandma of a baby boy and there is nothing to compare it to the world my friend. You are in for the trip of your life.

Thank you so much! How exciting to hear that you enjoy your grandson so much πŸ™‚ I’m looking forward to experiencing what the future holds with mine. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

17. Carol says:

Congratulations!!I bet you can hardly wait to see him! He’s a very handsome little guy.

18. Jeff Burnham says:

Hi Kris: Congratulations! A fine looking Lad indeed. Thanks also for the informative blog on internet, phone etc. Very helpful. Regards, Jeff

19. D. Quijote says:

Feliz dia de las abuelas.