The next day I decided to get out of the car and do some hiking. I had my comfortable sneakers and there was little snow at Zion. I also studied the maps and saw that there was a whole other area I hadn’t seen, and there were lots of hiking trails there. This road followed the Virgin River, so a lot of the trails were along the river. Walking is just different than driving, and you see different things and experience an area in other ways.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- Macho de Monte
- the Pensionado Visa and Airline Discounts
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- English, or Spanish? Expat Gringos in Panama
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Ballet in Panama
- AIDS in Panama
- Phones, Internet, and Communication from Panama
- Albrook, the Panama City Bus Station