The next day I decided to get out of the car and do some hiking. I had my comfortable sneakers and there was little snow at Zion. I also studied the maps and saw that there was a whole other area I hadn’t seen, and there were lots of hiking trails there. This road followed the Virgin River, so a lot of the trails were along the river. Walking is just different than driving, and you see different things and experience an area in other ways.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Good People to Know in Panama
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Buying Fruits and Vegetables
- Cost of Living, August 2015
- Albrook, the Panama City Bus Station
- Bugs and Spiders
- Dangerous Snakes
- English, or Spanish? Expat Gringos in Panama