We are back in Panama but I had one more set of photos I wanted to share. This is another well known area of Ometepe Island, and with good reason. It was absolutely beautiful, and there are also howler monkeys that live in that area. It is on the south side of the island within reasonable biking distance from Moyogalpa. As you will see, we had a perfect, sunny day to go explore this area.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- Moringa and Other Random Things
- So You Want to Live in Another Country (Part 2)
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- Dangerous Snakes
- Cost of Living, August 2015
- Playa La Barqueta
- Buying Fruits and Vegetables
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Panamanian Construction