The ship didn’t leave Cartagena until after dark, so I had fun taking some photos from the deck. Even on Sunday night, the container port was very busy. Containers were taken off the shop next to us, loaded on to trucks, and then moved to wherever they were supposed to go. Another ship farther down was being loaded by the reverse process.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- 2. Why Panama?
- This Is What Life Without Retirement Savings Looks Like
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Cost of Living, August 2015
- The Push Button
- Residency! (and a good lawyer)
- Let’s Put the Elderly in Jail and Criminals in Nursing Homes