- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Shopping in Panama
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Getting Things Done - License Plates and the Long Saga of the Microwave
- Our Cost of Living in Panama
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- English, or Spanish? Expat Gringos in Panama
- The Push Button
- a Trip to the Dentist
- 2. Why Panama?
Tag Archives: Cashew
Summer in Panama is the time for cashews, both the nuts and the fruits. It’s really interesting to see how they grow! Before living in Panama I didn’t know there is also fruit, usually called a cashew apple. It’s very … Continue reading