The Moon is Beautiful Tonight

The moon looked so beautiful on this warm clear night that I just had to go out there with my camera.

moon1

When I miss someone, we can look at the same moon and in a way, we are closer together. The full moon casts such a beautiful, magical light into the night.

This entry was posted in Panama, photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The Moon is Beautiful Tonight

1. Sunni Morris says:

Kris,

That is also one thing I am in awe of – the moon. I stare at it every night and wish it was full all the time, or that we had several, like Jupiter.

Sunni

Maybe it’s more special because it isn’t full all the time, and we have to wait for those special nights when it looks so big and bright.

2. Amy the Daughter says:

WOW!!!!

Wasn’t it gorgeous! The vacas were little up like they were under a spotlight. 🙂

4. cheryl says:

Awesome photo. Thanks for sharing.

5. Loca Gringa says:

My sentiments exactly, we all share the same moon!

6. allison says:

Tonight is a pink full moon 🙂 April’s full moon is known as this…here is a link to it:
    In North America, we won’t be able to see the eclipse that is also occurring, but I will be sure to look up at the moon tonight before bed. Thinking of my virtual friends in Panama when I do!

7. here’s bouncing full moon smiles back at you!

z

8. allig565 says:

Since I didn’t write myself a note, I forgot to look! I am so mad! I will check it tonight (I will write a note)…it will be a hair off, but I am determined to see this thing!