This week, we want to see photos that focus on one thing. Maybe you’ve got a stark photo of a single tree silhouetted against the setting sun, or a lone sandpiper wandering the beach as waves crash. Perhaps you’ve caught your mother sitting by herself in a moment of quiet contemplation. Maybe you saw a basket of wriggling puppies, and got a photo with a single fuzzy face in focus.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- Macho de Monte
- the Pensionado Visa and Airline Discounts
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- English, or Spanish? Expat Gringos in Panama
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Ballet in Panama
- AIDS in Panama
- Phones, Internet, and Communication from Panama
- Albrook, the Panama City Bus Station