This week, we want to see photos that focus on one thing. Maybe you’ve got a stark photo of a single tree silhouetted against the setting sun, or a lone sandpiper wandering the beach as waves crash. Perhaps you’ve caught your mother sitting by herself in a moment of quiet contemplation. Maybe you saw a basket of wriggling puppies, and got a photo with a single fuzzy face in focus.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Playa La Barqueta
- Dangerous Snakes
- Residency! (and a good lawyer)
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- Cost of Living, August 2015
- 2. Why Panama?
- Crocodiles in Panama
- This Is What Life Without Retirement Savings Looks Like