We’ve passed this house a number of times on our bicycle rides. It’s not far from El Rey and the big shopping center near us. I never took much notice of the green shack next to the house until the other day when I saw an Indian woman come out of it in her traditional ngobe bugle dress. Is it possible that she works for this house, and they have put her up in this shack next door? Many of the Ngobe Indians live in very basic housing and live on very little money. Maybe she is happy to have the job and the shack? It looks so primitive to me though, especially in this upscale neighborhood.
- Follow The Panama Adventure on WordPress.com
Looking for something? Search here!
Visit our Website for Links and Other Useful Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 3. The Cost of Living in Panama
- Navigating Albrook - the Panama City bus station
- Yes there are Crocodiles in Panama
- 2. Why Panama?
- This Is What Life Without Retirement Savings Looks Like
- Crocodiles in Panama
- Cost of Living, August 2015
- The Push Button
- Residency! (and a good lawyer)
- Let’s Put the Elderly in Jail and Criminals in Nursing Homes